Roblox (9-15 Years)
$360.00 incl. GST
Age Group: 9-15 Years
Day/Time: Wednesday 4-5 PM
Start Date: 16 February 2022
End Date: 6 April 2022
Environment: Simultaneously In-person & Online
This course is run simultaneously in-person and online. This means that those students who sign up to attend in-person can also attend online on the days they cannot make it to class in-person!
Online: Via a secure Zoom session
In-person Location: Level 1, 5 George St North Strathfield NSW 2137
Required Device: A PC or Mac computer is required for coding and 3D modeling in Roblox. A mouse with a scroll wheel is also recommended to enhance the student’s experience.
What to expect?
- Install and use Roblox Studio
- Learn to code using Lua, which is the coding language used to create Roblox games
- An introductory to programming algorithm and logic
- Create your very own Roblox game
- A safe and supervised environment
- Taught by professional geeks with 15+ years of experience
- Educators with a Work With Children Check (WWCC)